Advice and help with fuel bills this winter
Money Advice Plus, St Luke’s Advice Service, and partners are pleased to be offering help to deal with fuel debt and keeping your home warm this winter. We’re a friendly, knowledgeable bunch, and we look forward to talking to you about how we can help.
What we can do:
– Benefit checks & help claiming benefits, budgeting tips, and debt advice & casework
– Help switching energy providers, and other help around keeping your home warm
– Grants to help with fuel bills if you are on a low income and in an ‘at risk household’*
How to get help:
– Call the Moneyworks Adviceline on 0800 988 7037 (open Mondays 1-5, Tuesdays 9-1, Wednesdays & Thursdays 12.30-4.30, and Fridays 10-2), or
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org
(*’at risk households’ include people with long-term health problems or disability, people who are pregnant or who have pre-school children, and people aged 65 or over)
This work is funded by Brighton and Hove City Council, and provided in partnership by Money Advice Plus, St Luke’s Advice Service, Brighton & Hove Energy Services Cooperative (BHESCo), Local Energy Advice Partnership (LEAP), and the Council’s Local Discretionary Social Fund.