People Living In East and West Sussex

If you live in one of the areas covered by Eastbourne Borough Council or Lewes District Council (if you pay Council Tax, the authority that you pay, or you can check here

Find your local council – GOV.UK (  )

we can arrange a telephone appointment with you to help you with any personal debts or benefit issue. We can advise you on things like:

  • getting your debts written-off with a Debt Relief Order,
  • working out what you can afford to pay and what you need to pay to people you owe money to,
  • making a claim for disability benefits,
  • finding out whether you would be better off on Universal Credit,
  • appealing a benefit decision you don’t agree with
  • working out a way to pay your water bill

To arrange an appointment, please call 01323 635999

See more
Advice For Residents Of Housing Associations

If your landlord is a housing association you may be able to access our telephone advice & casework services. We currently work with residents of: Hexagon, London and Quadrant, PA, Sovereign and Victory Housing Associations. Please call us on 01323 635999 or email for more information.

See more
Financial Support Line for Victims of Domestic Abuse

We are funded by Home Office to provide short term advice and guidance to victim-survivors of domestic abuse who live in England and Wales. The aim of he service is to increase the economic safety and stability for the victim-survivor. Please contact the Financial Support Line on our freephone number 08081968845.  

We are funded by the Money and Pension Service, CISCO and the Rayne Foundation to run a debt casework service for victim-survivors of domestic abuse and to pilot the Economic Abuse Evidence form. For further information and a referral form please go to Financial Support Line



See more
Leave Site
Responsive website designed & developed by